Zone Shield 4K Air Purifier DVR - SC91094K
Designed for any interior room, this Air Purifier Hidden Camera features 4K video resolution with built in DVR recording system. The functional air purifier is powered by an AC cable making powering the camera a non-issue, just plug it in and begin recording.
Zone Shield DVRs now come with 4K resolution and a new lower price! Better quality = better value!
Zone Shield hidden cameras are built into a variety of common working household and business fixtures and capture HD crystal clear video up to 60 frames per second. Supported by continuous power, all Zone Shield DVRs combine customizable recording features such as night vision, adjustable resolution, time/date stamp, and adjustable frame rate to make 24 hour surveillance a snap. Store up to 128GB of footage on a removable memory card.
- HD Resolution UP to 4K
- Selectable Resolution 4K-720
- Adjsutable frame rates as high as 120FPS
- Indoor/Outdoor Hidden Video Surveillance Systems (select models)
- Night Vision - Hidden IR Lights Capture Video at Night (select models)
- Time/Date Stamped Files
- Digital CMOS camera with 2160 Image Censor Provides Crystal Clear Captured Video
- Memory Card Recording for Portable, Transferable Storage - up to 128GB
- Easy HD Video Playback Now Capable of Playback on Windows, Apple, Android and Other Platforms
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
You don’t have to be a professional or a techie to install and use Zone Shield hidden cameras in your home or business. A DIY functionality and user friendly interface offers easily adjustable software settings and set up. Built-in recording provides high quality video capture inside of every Zone Shield DVR system with some models featuring the added benefit of high definition and night vision.
Some uses for home and personal for the Zone Shield DVR include after school nanny monitoring, teen kids at home alone and monitoring the exterior of your home when you suspect malicious activity. Evidence collection is easier and faster with hidden cameras as most perpetrators won't change their behavior if they can't easily detect the camera.
Improve your business’ bottom line using Zone Shield DVR hidden camera for short to mid-term surveillance inside or outside your business. Monitor the cash register covertly. Suspect employee theft, trade secret theft, corporate espionage or inventory shrinkage? The thief will never suspect they’re being covertly investigated with the use of hidden camera security.
Now is the time to add hidden camera security or update your Zone Shield hidden camera inventory.
You can’t hide from a hidden camera! Making hidden cameras for more than 2 decades KJB Designs and Assembles in the USA
- 2280x2160 Effective Pixels
- Sensor Sony IMX326
- CMOS Sensor High-speed
- Video Imaging Funciton
- 1/2.7" Lens
- IR Filter 940nm
- Aperture F2.2
- 120° Field of View
- Record Resolution: 4K: 24fps | 2K: 30fps | 1296P: 30fps | 1080P: 60fps & 30fps | 720P: 120fps, 60fps & 30fps
- H.264 Video Compression
- Time/Date Stamp
- Up to 128GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) - Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
- Adjustable Frame Rate
- 2 Recording modes – Motion and Continuous
- File Type - .MP4
- Operating Temp 32°F - 122°F
- TV or PC Playback
- No software requried our files are in .MP4
- Playback on PC or MAC
- VLC Media player (recommended)
- 32GB Memory Card
- RCA Video Cable (some models)
- IR Remote
- Quick Set Up Guide
Dimensions:7.188” L x 5” W x 8.125” H
Weight: 2lb 8oz
Zone Shield DVR can be set up in 5 simple steps.
It helps to have your TV user's manual nearby since you may need to change video input on the TV used for initial set-up.
1. Take the unit from box and ensure you have received all included items.
2. Open the device to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
3. To confirm the device is ready, connect the provided video cable from the unit to your TV video input to see a live video feed and make a sample recording.
4. Your device is now ready to be placed in the area of desired surveillance.
5. Default recording setting is Motion Detection. Once the power is turned on and the device recognizes the memory card, the DVR will begin to record based on activity detected by the camera.
Download Zone Shield & Xtreme Life 4K Manual