Intelligent DVR Security Camera W/ Motion and Vibration Recording (NO WIFI)
- In Stock
At 3 x 1.5 Inches, It’s Concealable Anywhere
One quick look at the Zetta Z12 is all you need to confirm its best feature: an incredibly compact design.To truly illustrate how small the Z12 is, it comfortably fits lengthwise on top of a credit card. The camera body is uniformly black, making it easy to camouflage against darker backdrops or at night. Footage is captured from a small pinhole that is located front and center of the camera, and as long as the view from the lense remains unobstructed, you can take concealment a step further by covering over the rest of the camera.
Perfect for Home, Office, or Vehicle Use
Easy concealment is always a plus when it comes to surveillance, but there are a number of additional features that make the Zetta Z12 ideal for home, office, or vehicle use. A range of recording triggers, along with a nighttime recording mode, make the Z12 adaptable to your specific recording needs at your home or business. In the car, an included vehicle power adaptor, and settings like footage time stamping and loop recording, effectively transform the Zetta Z12 from a stationary device into a dashboard camera.
Easy to Set Up and Start Using
When it comes to using your Zetta Z12, there are no complicated or time consuming installation instructions. It’s as simple as unpacking the camera, selecting your recording and activation settings through the downloadable software, and placing it in an ideal surveillance spot. You can take the Zetta Z12 from packaged to recording in under 5 minutes.
Vibration, Motion, or Voice Triggered Capture
Like any camera, the Zetta Z12 can record continuously, but if you’d like to conserve battery and spare yourself hours of uneventful footage, the Z12 can be activated via vibration, motion, or voice triggers. The range of triggers ensure that you record what you need to, while saving yourself time and battery power.
Low Light Recording Mode
A camera won’t do you much good if it’s nighttime footage is unfocused or poorly illuminated. The Zetta Z12 has a boosted sensor sensitivity of 6.8V/lux-sec for enhanced recording in low light conditions. Your footage will be detailed regardless of the time or lighting conditions it was captured in.
Numerous Recording Options
For such a small camera, the Zetta Z12 packs a lot of recording options and settings. From occasionally useful features, like flip-recording (capture footage upside-down or right side up), to essential ones, like interval recording and a choice of video resolutions, the Z12 takes customized recording to another level.
8 Hour Battery Life
The Z12 is capable of continuous recording with its included power adaptors, a vehicle charger for dashboard use and an outlet charger for home or business surveillance. The Zetta Z12 can also record for 8 straight hours on battery power alone, or last for up to 3 months on standby.
Up to 64GB MicroSD Card (not included)
The Zetta Z12 is enabled for use with up to a 64GB MicroSD card. A 64GB SD card, triggered recording options, and interval recording, all help you put off the dreaded task of saving or deleting files to clear up storage room for a while longer.
- Color: Black
- Compact Video and Audio Security Camcorder
- Perfect for car video dash cam, home or office surveillance!
- Built-in microphone
- Motion-trigger recording
- Voice-trigger recording
- Vibration trigger recording with 90+ days standby
- Circular Recording - loops back when memory card is full
- Multi auto-start modes
- Internal rechargable battery for up to 8 hours of Continuous Recording
- Select to save video in 10 / 15 / 30 minute intervals
- Selectable resolution recording of VGA (640x480) and QVGA (320x240) video and sound
- Timestamp display
- Selectable Day/Night mode
- Frame rate adjustment
- Configurable video quality: high/medium/low
- Battery: 800mAh 3.7V Li-ion battery
- Recording time: max 8 hours (with fully charged battery)
- Standby time max: 90 days (in vibration triggering power saving mode with fully charged battery)
- Sensor resolution: VGA (640x480)
- Sensor sensitivity: 6.8V/lux-sec
- Sensor viewing angle: 62-degrees
- Microphone: speech grade
- Memory card supported: max 32GB microSD card (TF)
- Memory usage: 45 minute/GB (high frame rate), 3 hour/GB (low frame rate)
- Video recording resolution: VGA (640x480) or QVGA (320x240)
- Video compression: JPEG
- Voice recording: 12kSps, 8bit
- Voice compression: PCM
- File format: AVI
- USB: Mass storage device
- Memory card slot
- Mini USB port
- On/Off switch
- LED indicator
- Surveillance/On-the-Go/Custom Mode switch
- Input: 5V, 600mA
- 0.75 x 1.6 x 3-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Zetta Z12 Intelligent Security Camcorder
- Quick start guide
- USB 2.0 cable
- USB AC adapter