Body Temperature Scanner Camera
- In Stock
Body Temperature Scanner Camera - TMT2
The TMT2 body temperature scanner will scan for above-normal temperatures in 1-2 seconds even when a person is wearing a mask. Each scan is saved in the thermal camera body scanners' software and the software can be integrated with a firm's network. By saving scans of each person, businesses can stay on top of worrisome symptoms among their employees and customers. Tracking scans can also contribute to contact tracing.
Thermal Body Scanner Camera Key Features
Body Temperature Scanner
Touchless Temperature Reading
Face Recognition / Stores 22,400 Faces
Keeps Record of Body Temperature Scans
Get back to work safely. Give your customers or employees peace of mind with the touchless temperature check camera.
- Check all of your employees' body temperatures on arrival using facial recognition
- Keep records of the body temperature scans
- High precision infrared temperature detector
- Network to your existing access control system
- Can scan one person every 1-2 seconds
- Camera can stand-alone, no network needed
- Check all your customer's temperatures
- Support SDK and HTTP Protocols-Coming soon
- When mask is required, the camera automatically prompts you to put a mask on if attached to magnetic door lock will not allow entry without a mask.
- Build your employee data base or auto-register
- Email Alerts firmware v126.96.36.199
Perfect for nursing homes, schools, factories, warehouses, access gates, office buildings, hair salons, hospitals - any workplace or public area considering removing restrictions.
Body scanner video
v188.8.131.52 Click this link to open a new webpage. On the new webpage will be a Download button which when clicked will give you a choice to direct download the executable ZIP file named 184.108.40.206_VSTMT007.EXE or to Save it to your Dropbox account.
Once you have downloaded the EXE file, double-click the file execute it, you will be prompted for a location to unzip the contents of the file, default location is "c:TMT2_Firmware_Update", click the Unzip button to continue. After you have extracted the file contents close the zip window then browse to folder location and click to open the folder then open the folder 220.127.116.11_VSTMT007, in that folder there is a file named Upgrade.Directions.txt that explains how to install the firmware update.
Update includes various bug fixes, all new English voice prompts
This device is not intended for use in the diagnosis of any disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease*
- Power consumption 20W(MAX)
- Power input DC 12V/3A
- Interface connections:
- USB port 1USB port (currently not supported) coming soon
- Alarm output 1 channel relay output
- Weigand port Support input/output 26 and 34
- Internet interface RJ45 10M/100M Ethernet
- Range 86F- 113F
- Response time:.5 seconds
- Best distance: 1 1/2 feet
- Accuracy .3 +or -
- Color Camera .01 LUX
- 2Mega pixel 1920*1080
- Color Camera .01 LUX
- Camera: Support live detection
- Face Recognition:
- Height 1.2-2.2 M, angle adjustable
- View angle Vertical ±30 degree
- Support 22400 faces database and 100000 records
- Distance 2-10 Ft.
Dimensions: 0” L x 0” W x 0” H
Download Specification Sheet
Included with this item
- Pole mount
- Power adaptor