VIDEO RECORDING AT ITS' FINEST WITH OUR ZETTA MAX SECURITY CAMERA WITH ROTATABLE SWIVEL HEAD
The Zetta Max Swivel Security Camera is a small recorder that not only gives you the flexibility of a 180° degree swivel head but also boasts a 160° degree field of view that can record even while upside down. The Zetta Max captures video in 720P high-definition and records audio. With the easy-to-use configuration software, you'll be able to set up multiple features such as motion-activated recording, date and time stamp, low light mode, flipped video mode, and more. Small and portable this surveillance camera can be placed just about anywhere with its 10-hour battery life. If you need to record for long stretches of time, you can conveniently plug this video recorder into any electric outlet for constant power and 24/7 recording. With a 256GB Micro SD card, you will be able to store up to 200 hours of video and audio that can be easily downloaded to Windows or Mac computers.
HOW DOES THE ZETTA MAX SWIVEL SECURITY CAMERA WORK?
This surveillance camera is straightforward. To start recording, put the slider switch into the position of whatever preset settings you wish for it to use, either continuous record, motion detection, or custom modes, then press and hold the power button until you see the green light turn on.
The green light will flash, letting you know it's started recording. Hold down the power switch a second time to turn it off, and you'll notice an orange light blink and then turn off. You can download a free program that allows you to change the custom settings. You can update the date and time, alter the lens's orientation, set different sensitivity levels for motion recording, voice activation, plus much more.
All the recordings are saved onto a micro SD card. To view the recordings, you can pull the SD card out of the unit or plug the device directly into the USB port on your Windows or Mac computer. No software is required to watch your videos; any standard media player should do the trick.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ZETTA MAX SECURITY CAMERA?
This portable surveillance camera has a lens that can swivel 180° degrees with a large 160° degree field of view. You'll be able to record clear 720P high-definition video and audio. You can get up to 10 hours of battery life while recording continuously or leave it plugged in for 24/7 use.
This device can be quickly recharged within 6 hours or left plugged in for constant power and 24/7 recording. Not only that, but this device can store up to 200 hours of video on a 256GB SD card!
The free customizable software allows you to set up time and date-stamp, motion-activated recording, continuous recording, or voice-activated recording. Even a recording schedule to capture video just during the times you need and since this device works with both Mac and Windows downloading is a breeze, plug the device into the computer with the provided USB cable or pop out the portable SD card. Watch your recorded files back through your standard media player on your computer. This tiny camera is feature-packed and great for home or work surveillance.
Our Zetta max security camera is the perfect solution when ensuring caregivers provide the best possible care to loved ones, keeping an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by fixing something. It's even perfect for making sure the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs while you're away or put it in your car to watch for vandalism. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure all is well. Monitor your valuables in your room or at the office with this rechargeable portable camera.
- 10-hour battery life when fully charged or leave plugged into power for 24/7 recording
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 256GB Micro SD card stores up to 200 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- Records 720P high-definition video and audio. No gap video technology that saves videos in 10, 15, or 20-minute segments
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- Simple to operate and turn on, with a one-touch record feature. Built-in 180° swivel lens and 160° field of view allows for you to cover a large area
- Free custom settings program allows for you to set up features like time and date stamp, motion-activated or continuous recording, audio-triggered recording, auto day and night mode, disable the LEDs while recording, and more