Eyeglasses with hidden color camera and built-in DVR! New style with thin frames helps conceal the camera! Traditional glasses cameras have the lens on the bridge, between the lenses, but this model has the camera to the side of the right lens. Records HD color video to a Micro SD card (not included) up to 128GB.
Built-in battery lasts up to 2 hours of continuous use.
Playback is easy
Remove the Micro SD memory card to view the recorded video on any PC or Mac, or connect the glasses directly to your PC for playback or charging with the included USB cable.
The video files are recorded as AVI so they can be viewed on almost any PC, Mac, or other devices using popular free software like Windows Media Player or Kmplayer and they can be easily edited by most video editors.
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Video Resolution 1920x1080
- Video Format AVI
- FPS 30fps
- View Angle approx. 72 degrees
- Low Light Illumination 1 LUX
- Data Transfer Interface USB
- Maximum Micro SD Card Size: 128GB
- Recording Memory Consumption 5 GB/hour
- Continuous Battery Power Recording Time up to 2 Hours (Approximate)
- Playback Software Windows Media Player or VLC
- Charging time 1-2 hours